After watching this year's Bachelor Bash last week, we'll never look at university corridors, dusty book shelves, or the unassuming school geek the same way again. Not when the geeks turn out to be especially good-looking men, leaning against book shelves, parading down corridors with their university jackets slightly open to give onlookers a peek at their well-sculpted abs!
The theme of the mag's annual extravaganza is called Cosmo University. Sixty-nine of the hottest hunks in the country walked the ramp in all their shirtless glory, teasing the female-dominated audience to bring out their naughty side. The 10 Centerfold models and other special guests turned the heat up at the Bash: “Rock-hard jocks” and “red-blooded alumni” like TV5's Daniel Matsunaga, Alden Richards, JC De Vera, Rayver Cruz, Sam Concepcion, Matteo Guidicelli, Tom Rodriguez, and Dennis Trillo, who walked together and showed off their well-defined muscles. Even the night's musical entertainment was a high-grade beefcake: rapper Carlos Agassi still in fine form.
As if those hotties weren't enough, other sexy studs kept coming down the runway to excite the crowd: There were masked men who did their own version of the Oblation Run, this time with their backsides on full display. TV5's Boracay Bodies stars Victor Basa, Brent Javier, and Luke Jickain were stunning shirtless studs, while Aljur Abrenica serenaded the crowd clad in a suit. The most jaw-dropping moment was when Rayver insisted someone eat a strategically placed banana on his person--ten points to Team Rayver for sheer boldness!
Class was dismissed following the tradition of throwing roses and teddy bears to the audience, and with the hottest and sexiest "Dean’s Listers" tossing their graduation caps in the air. Our grade for this year's sexy stud spectacle: A for awesome!
POST-EVENT | Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2013: University of hotnessView the slideshow below to see the wild boys who came to party at the Bachelor Bash 2013.
1 of 38
- Oh, Daniel!Cosmopolitan regular and Misibis Bay star Daniel Matsunaga rocked the house!
- Jacket onLuke Jickain looked tough at first...
- Jacket offNow he's just divine!
- Good boyBrent Javier played it cool before walking the ramp.
- TV5 hottieEven without his shirt on, Aljur Abrenica continued to serenade the audience.
- Pants offAnd this time, only with his shorts on.
- Cosmo fitKapatid star Vin Abrenica (center) wasn't shy of his toned body that he worked hard for. “Nag-start ako mag work out. Nag start pa ito from Misibis Bay. Every day na ako nag wo-work out. Pagdating sa diet, I started noong September. Super healthy na talaga noong mga kinakain ko: fruits, vegetables, kamote, saba. Mga protein ko [ay] fish, [specifically] sashimi, tapos steaks. Yoon, mga high in protein, pero wala na ‘yung mga rice. Tapos before Cosmo, nag sau-sauna din ako."
- First timeHow did Vin find his Cosmo Bash experience? “It was my first na talagang rarampa ako ng naka topless. I’m kind of prepared kasi matagal ko na siyang inisip. And before that, before ako nag Cosmo, nag Misibis Bay na ako. Lagi akong nakahubad doon," he said with a laugh.
- Pop of colorNeon shorts on this hunk looked oh so cute!
- Frat packHot fraternity men were also seen on the ramp.
- Double the funThis cute duo enjoyed the audience’s attention.
- I am VictorCosmo fan favorite and Kristn.com's men's corner columnist Victor Basa had plenty of fans at the party.
- Sexy graduateAnother centerfold alumnus, rapper Jay R stripped off his shirt to get more comfortable.
- Right poseHe reached out to his fans at the end of the ramp.
- Cute coachAmir of Rap Carlos Agassi coached the other hunk newbies how to look swag sexy.
- Body shakerHe's still got the groove and the moves!
- Raving for RaverRayver Cruz had a sweet surprise for the ladies.
- Passion fruitConservative types, look away! He was a big crowd pleaser after pulling off his banana stint.
- Shy typeSam Ajdani charmed with his boyish good looks.
- Cutie now a hottieSam Concepcion ripped off his shirt for a dramatic effect. The good-looking mestizo was ecstatic about the experience, calling it “crazy fun” on his Twitter.
- Chiseled cutHe's all grown up!
- White hotJC De Vera opened his pants to reveal his sexy black underwear before reaching out to the fans.
- Sweet and sexyA bespectacled Alden Richards was the epitome of geeky cute when he came out fully clothed. The fun started when girls started dancing around him and gradually undressed him, and rubbed oil on his body.
- Slippery when wetAlden got frisky with a little help from a lucky lady.
- Good graciousBaby faced Mateo Guidacelli was a surprise stunner. Count those abs!
- Boy wonderHis body is a sight to behold, but Mateo's smile makes us week at the knees.
- Surfer dudesSurfer hottie Luke Landrigan (left) showed off his washboard abs.
- Dennis the musclesDennis Trillo flexed like a pro body builder.
- Wet 'n' wildHe looked every bit the badass handsome jock when he came out topless, displaying his tattoos.
- Shoot to thrillWho wants to get wet?
- Cute costarsTom Rodriguez (right) walked side by side with Dennis and toward the end of the show.
- Cosmo bachelor batch '13This year's Cosmo hunks were ready for their “graduation.”
- Rear viewEven their sexy backs were gorgeous!
- Sparks flySome pyrothechnics lit up the stage for the show’s big finale.
- Absolutely DivineLooking effortlessly gorgeous, TV5 host and Kristn.com's beauty columnist Divine Lee watched the show to support to her beau Victor.
- Proud kapatidJasmine Curtis-Smith was excited to see the guys, her boyfirend Sam in particular, work their bodies and their confidence.
- Use your imaginationThe 2008 Bb. Pilipinas-International winner was excited to watchher first Cosmo Bachelor Bash. “I go by the bulk,” she said as to what she's looking forward to see at the event.
- Sexy singerSpongecola gave a rousing opening act to start the show. “Basically, I like this band called Spongecola,” frontman Yael Yuzon joked, adding, “my friends are lost [in the crowd] because they’re having such a great time.”
All photos by Chuckie Chavez