Update, 5PM, November 15, 2012: The Cherry Mobile Flare will be available starting this Saturday, November 17. It will initially go on sale at Cherry Mobile's concept stores at SM North EDSA Annex (4th level) and Robinsons Place Manila (3rd level). -- Alora Uy Guerrero
They call the holidays "the season to be cherry," and we wholeheartedly agree with the Cherry Mobile executives now that we've seen their latest Android devices. Take a look at what they have to offer and see if you agree with us.
Cherry Mobile Flare
This one has a flair for publicity--and rightfully so. If you're the cheapest dual-core AND 4-inch phone in town, you have the license to steal the limelight. After all, the 3,999 price tag can make anyone's eyeballs fall out of their sockets.
The Cherry Mobile Flare is powered by a dual-core Snapdragon chip operating at 1.2GHz and is running Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Its 4-inch touchscreen gets the in-plane switching or IPS treatment for better color accuracy and viewing angles. And to top it all off, it's a dual-SIM, dual-standby smartphone.
Price: P3,999. Availability: Second week of November. See specs here.
- Cherry Mobile FlareThis smartphone has a jaw-dropping P3,999 price tag.
- Cherry Mobile FlareKeyboard
- Cherry Mobile FlareApps and Widgets drawers
- Cherry Mobile FlareA closer look at the Apps and Widgets drawers
- Cherry Mobile Flare(Mostly) connectivity shortcuts
- Cherry Mobile FlareIt runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Cherry Mobile FlareBottom view
- Cherry Mobile FlareThe top houses the power key and the headphone jack.
- Cherry Mobile FlareThe volume rocker and the microUSB port can be found on the left side.
- Cherry Mobile FlareRight side
- Cherry Mobile FlareThe Flare features a 5-megapixel main camera.
- Cherry Mobile FlareDual-core for all
- Cherry Mobile FlareWhat are you still doing here? It's time to count your money.
The Cherry Mobile Flare in pictures
Cherry Mobile Titan
The Cherry Mobile Titan goes big and shoots for the 5-inch phone category to save you from an eye-squinting browsing experience.
The features aren't stuff you can ignore for a P6,499 handset, too. Think 1GHz dual-core processor, IPS touch panel, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, front and rear cameras, and dual-SIM, dual-standby. If the 4GB internal memory isn't enough, you can always use a microSD with up to 32GB of storage.
Price: P6,499. Availability: End-October. See specs here.
- Cherry Mobile TitanSee the bigger picture with a 5-inch touchscreen.
- Cherry Mobile TitanIt will be available end-October.
- Cherry Mobile FlareAndroid Ice Cream Sandwich is baked into it.
- Cherry Mobile TitanIt's affordable at P6,499...
- Cherry Mobile Titan...and to think that it's a dual-core, 5-inch Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone.
- Cherry Mobile TitanA dual-SIM, dual-standby Android, anyone?
- Cherry Mobile TitanCherry Mobile is going for the big punch.
- Cherry Mobile TitanThe 5-megapixel main camera
- Cherry Mobile Titan"Up top"
The Cherry Mobile Titan in pictures